Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you when you provide it to us, such as when you submit a contact form or subscribe to our newsletter. The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, and organization.
Use of Information
We use the personal information we collect to respond to your inquiries and for marketing purposes, such as to send you periodic updates and newsletters about our organization. You can opt-out of receiving these updates and newsletters by clicking “unsubscribe” on the bottom of any marketing email.
We may use the automatically collected information to analyze trends and usage of our website, to improve the content and functionality of our website, and to personalize your experience on our website.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who assist us with our operations, such as email marketing providers or analytics providers. We may also disclose your personal information if required by law or in connection with a legal claim or proceeding.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
We use reasonable security measures to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
GDPR is a comprehensive privacy law that sets out rules for the processing of personal data of individuals located in the European Union (EU). If you are located in the EU, the GDPR gives you certain rights over your personal data:
- Right to be informed: You have the right to be informed about how your personal data is being used and processed. This includes the purposes for which your personal data is being processed, the categories of personal data being processed, and the recipients of your personal data.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is being processed by us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to have your personal data erased, also known as the “right to be forgotten”.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including for direct marketing purposes.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and may be subject to limitations and exceptions under applicable law. We will inform you if we are unable to comply with your request for any reason.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.